Five aspects of sheet metal sandblasting applications
Sheet metal sandblasting uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray material on the surface of the workpiece to be treated at a high speed, so that the appearance or shape of the outer surface of the workpiece surface changes. The impact and laser cutting action make the surface of the workpiece obtain a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, so that the mechanical properties of the workpiece surface are improved, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece and increasing the adhesion between it and the coating, Extends the durability of the coating film, and also facilitates the leveling and decoration of the coating.
There are five main applications of sandblasting:
- Improve the mechanical properties of the parts After sandblasting, Cnc turnning parts can produce uniform and fine concave and convex surfaces on the surface of the parts, so that the lubricating oil can be stored, thereby improving the lubricating conditions, reducing noise and improving the service life of the machine.
- Sandblasting before workpiece coating and workpiece bonding can remove all dirt such as rust on the surface of the workpiece, and establish a very important basic pattern on the surface of the workpiece. The abrasives of the exhibition abrasive tools reach different degrees of roughness, which greatly improves the bonding force between the workpiece and the paint and plating. Or make the bonding parts more firm and better in quality.
- Cleaning and polishing sandblasting of rough surface of castings and workpieces after heat treatment can clean all dirt on the surface of castings and forgings and workpieces after heat treatment, and polish the surface of workpieces to improve the smoothness of workpieces, so that the workpieces can reveal uniform and consistent metal forging color. Make the workpiece appearance more beautiful and good-looking.
- Lighting effect For some special-purpose workpieces, sandblasting can achieve different reflections or matts at will. Such as the polishing of stainless steel workpieces and plastics, the polishing of jade articles, the mattization of the surface of wooden furniture, the pattern of frosted glass surfaces, and the textured processing of cloth surfaces.
- Burr cleaning and surface beautification of machined parts Sandblasting can clean the tiny burrs on the surface of the workpiece, make the surface of the workpiece more flat, eliminate the harm of burrs, and improve the grade of the workpiece. And sandblasting can make small rounded corners at the junction of the workpiece surface, making the workpiece more beautiful and more precise.
- wiki Sheet Metal Fabrication Services include : Metal ShearingLaser Cutting,Sheet Metal Bending,Sheet Metal Punching,Sheet Metal Stamping,Sheet Metal Welding,Sheet Metal Tapping,Metal Grinding,CNC Drilling,Sheet Metal Molding,Sheet Metal Notching,Metal Finishing,Sheet Metal Assembly,Sheet Metal Riveting,Sheet Metal Design Assistance,Metal Finishing,
Copyright notice: This article comes from https://sheetmetal.wiki/